Data Protection Policy
”We”: Azienda Agricola Salvatore Di Marco, with registered seat at at 54, via Corsica, CAP 96015 Francofonte (SR), Italie. VAT n. IT01661850899, CF DMRSVT47S21D768T, registered at the Trade Register of Syracuse under R.E.A. n. 138761.
“Personal data”: Any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. A person can be identified from information such as name, ID number, location data, or other specific factors.
"You": it means you as an individual.
“Website”: www.mangialarossa.com website.
Your personal data are processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
We are both the data controller and the data processor.
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data.
Data you give us:
- Identity Data includes first name and last name;
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers;
- Financial Data includes bank account details;
- Profile Data includes username and password, orders number, your product preferences, feedback and survey responses;
- Direct Marketing Data includes your preferences in receiving advertising from us.
Automatic Data collected during the navigation by using cookies and similar technologies (e.g. IP address, type of operating system, …).
We will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services.
- Communicate with you via different channels (e.g., by phone, email).
- Advertising. We use your personal information to display interest-based ads for products and services that might be of interest to you.
- Comply with legal obligations.
- Purposes for which we seek your consent. We may also ask for your consent to process your personal information for a specific purpose that we communicate to you. When you consent to our processing your personal information for a specified purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time and we will stop processing of your data for that purpose.
We will use the information you provide on the Registration Form to be in touch with you and to provide updates on our deliveries. If you want us to send you marketing information, you have to provide us with your consent by ticking the appropriate box. You can change your mind at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" link in the footer of any email you receive from us, or by contacting us at email@example.com.
If you get in touch with us via our Contact Form, we will use the information you provide on this form in order to deal with your queries only. We will not process your personal data for another purpose that is different to the one stated.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
We take reasonable and appropriate technical and organizational security measures in order to protect personal data against loss, accidental or intentional misuse, alteration, destruction and access by unauthorized persons.
They are small text files used to identify your devices when accessing our Website.
You may at any time set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. Moreover, you may always delete cookies from the system, if you wish.
Personal data collected by us may not be transferred or disclosed to third party, except under the following circumstances:
1) As required by applicable law, statute, rule, regulation or to answer to legal or administrative questions;
2) When we may use third party service providers to help us run our business.
You have the following rights:
Right to access to your personal data;
Right to request correction of your personal data where it is inaccurate.
Right to request erasure of your personal data, where permitted by the GDPR. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it.
Right to ask us to restrict processing of your personal data, where permitted by the GDPR. In that case, such personal data will, with the exception of storage, only be processed with your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest of the Union or of a Member State.
Right to data portability, i.e the right to receive your personal data provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and the right to transmit those data to another controller, provided that certain conditions are met;
Right to object any time to processing of your personal data.
You can exercise your privacy rights by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last update: 25/05/2018